Monday, March 31, 2014

Some page stats

This isn't the highest viewed page by a long shot.  Much of my traffic is fueled by Facebook, but it also comes in from other places too.  Some of it even comes from countries other than the United States!

Here's a graph of the traffic sources over the last week:

United States
87
Indonesia
30
France
22
Brazil
16
China
15
Ukraine
14
Germany
11
Czech Republic
4
United Kingdom
4
Russia
3

Hello to my world-wide audience!

I hope you enjoy my posts, and I'd like to invite you to post your comments here on what you read.  Do you agree?  Disagree?  Do you have a different perspective based on the different culture you come from as opposed to the one I live in?

As I have a wife from Germany, I am aware of the different ways other cultures can look at the US.  I'd love to see your comments and views here!  The more the merrier!

And thanks for reading...

No comments: