Friday, September 21, 2012

Busy, busy, busy!

Busy this weekend!

Tonight is the monthly discussion group. Third Friday of every month, my house. A good time is to be had by all.

Tomorrow - My Birthday! 60 years old - I'll be eligible for senior discounts! Yay!

Also tomorrow, in honor of Chris Rodda's new book, "Debunking David Barton’s The Jefferson Lies", the wife and I will be taking a day trip to Monticello, Jefferson's home in Virginia! If you have a chance, click that link, it has all the places where you can purchase a copy. I recommend it - she is a great author, and has very effectively debunked the second of his lies. The rest will follow in additional books.

I will be taking the D5100 with me, and will post the pics here and on Facebook, also in honor of her book!



No comments: