Wednesday, January 16, 2013

No sooner said than proposed...

Well, I hate to say I told you so, but didn't I say it? Just yesterday! Just... yesterday!

No sooner was the idea out in the world, but the Republicans in the Pennsylvania Legislature proposed exactly what the Republican RNC chair had suggested, as I wrote yesterday.

On Monday, seven Pennsylvania Republican state representatives introduced a bill to make this vote-rigging scheme a reality in their state. Under their bill, the winner of Pennsylvania as a whole will receive only 2 of the state’s 20 electoral votes, while “[e]ach of the remaining presidential electors shall be elected in the presidential elector’s congressional district.”

Have they no shame? Have they no sense of decency?  Have they no sense of what they are doing to their party?

I submit to you now, that the answers to these questions are, respectively, no, no, & obviously, no.



No comments: