Monday, October 15, 2012

War on Women, Redux. 19th Century, here we come!



If there is any doubt that the Republican Party is engaged in an attempt to take Women's Rights back into the 19th century or even further, I give you super liberty and truck nutz loving Janis Lane, the president of the Central Mississippi Tea Party.

Ms. Lane believes that women are just too "diabolical and emotional" to vote. It's just the way they "...are diabolical in how than can skewer a person. I don’t see that in men"!

The full quote:
“Our country might have been better off if it was still just men voting. There is nothing worse than a bunch of mean, hateful women. They are diabolical in how than can skewer a person. I don’t see that in men“ said Lane during an interview with the Jackson Free Press (Democratic Underground)


I guess they really are serious about getting back to the original Founder's Constitution, aren't they? Hmm, I wonder if there's a plank in the Republican Party Platform bringing back slavery and the Three-Fifths Compromise...?



Really?  Is this where they want to lead this country?  As a people, is that really where we want this country to go in the 21st Century?  I don't know about you, but the way the Republican Party has hidden its agenda at every turn in a diabolical campaign to deceive the country as to its true intentions, these thoughts would bother me considerably, and if I were a woman or a minority, especially black, I would have trouble sleeping between now and the election.

These people are simply frightening.



No comments: