Friday, July 06, 2012

I hate to say "I Told You So", but... I TOLD YOU SO!!!

Back On June 5th, I posted a story about the State of Louisiana and its new program for funding religious schools.

At that time, I said:


Sein’ as how those poor rubes doin’ the scalpin’ of the public schools and all are probably the products of those schools, they’ve yet to figure out that Islamic schools will qualify for that money too.
Oh, the horror when they figure that one out!
Well, doggon it, I was right!  It finally happened!


Rep. Valarie Hodges, R-Watson, says she had no idea that Gov. Bobby Jindal’s overhaul of the state’s educational system might mean taxpayer support of Muslim schools.“I actually support funding for teaching the fundamentals of America’s Founding Fathers’ religion, which is Christianity, in public schools or private schools,” the District 64 Representative said Monday.

“Unfortunately it will not be limited to the Founders’ religion,” Hodges said. “We need to insure that it does not open the door to fund radical Islam schools. There are a thousand Muslim schools that have sprung up recently. I do not support using public funds for teaching Islam anywhere here in Louisiana.

Ya think?  Is there an actual word for such stupidity?

I TOLD YOU THEY'D SAY THAT!!

No comments: